Running a business, whether from your home or a dedicated storefront, takes up a lot of time. It can be taxing and eat up all your spare time. One way to help take some of the stress off your own hands is to utilize fulfillment services.
Fulfillment services are where you send your items which will be sold online or via the phone. The service then takes care of those orders for you, handling the packaging and shipping of all items. There are many key benefits to utilizing this service. Below you can find just a few of them.
· Frees up some of your time and takes at least one (large) job off your hands. Allowing a fulfillment service to handle the packaging and shipment of goods sold online or via the phone could potentially free up five to ten hours of your time each week. Even were you to choose to handle some of the more delicate orders yourself, you still save extensive time.
· The cost of shipping is typically lower, since fulfillment services receive bulk rates.
· Items shipped could get to your customers much faster, which lends to better reviews. This is thanks to distribution centers, which are typically located at multiple locations throughout the continental US near large industry centers.
· Reduce your businesses operating expenses. When using a fulfillment service, there is no need to rent a warehouse or storage facility, and the number of employees you need to hire is drastically reduced. The cost of a fulfillment service is negated with these savings, and you come out saving money.
· Simply put, utilizing a fulfillment service is convenient. It is convenient for you, your customers, and those employees you already have on staff. Everybody benefits, and there are no serious downsides to using these services. So why not go for it?